Shir Chadash, as every living organism, is evolving. On March 15th, Shabbat Zachor, Shabbat of Remembrance, we will have the chance not only to reflect on our past but to have a first glimpse at where we hope to go in our spiritual growth.
On that day, we will have the first opportunity to engage with a draft of our new Siddur for Shabbat morning, a book developed over two years to offer a spiritual experience as varied and flexible as Shir Chadash while retaining connection to our past.
As with each new experience, the Spiritual Life Committee recognizes that it can be both exciting and challenging. Please plan to attend Sharing Shabbat on March 15 to share this milestone and your ideas.
- Events on March 7, 2014Kabbalat ShabbatStarts: 7:30 pmEnds: March 7, 2014 - 8:30 pm
- Events on March 9, 2014Rev Lent & Rabbi PolishStarts: 7:30 pmEnds: March 9, 2014 - 8:30 pm
- Events on March 14, 2014PURIM SCHPIEL!Starts: 7:30 pmEnds: March 14, 2014 - 8:30 pm
- Events on March 15, 2014Sharing ShabbatStarts: 9:00 amEnds: March 15, 2014 - 11:30 amDescription: Torah Study at 9:00
Religious School at 9:00
Bagel Break 10:30
- Events on March 21, 2014Kabbalat ShabbatStarts: 7:30 pmEnds: March 21, 2014 - 8:30 pm